Something You’ll Miss
Today’s post is about something you would miss. Well, there’s a lot of things I’d miss. I’m not sure if it is talking about if you passed away or if you just came across a bad string of luck. I’m gonna go with the bad string of luck.
1) My Dogs. Period. The end.
2) Justin. I don’t know where I’d be without him.
3) I already miss living in the country.
4) My car. Duh.
I know that’s more than one thing but that’s what I would miss.
What’s in Your Purse?
Well, there’s a lot of stuff in my purse as you can see:
Probably not as much as most people but I keep my bullet journal, cigarettes, pens, a book, a knife (gotta be safe), a lighter of course, sunglasses, a fan for line dancing because it gets hot, and there’s some washi tape down in there somewhere.
Normally I don’t carry a purse when I go out I just put my ID and money in my bra. It’s a lot easier than keeping up with a bag.
First off, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your bellies are full and you’re falling asleep on the couch!
Today’s post is: A Photo of the Town You Live In
Even though I do not like living here, it is kind of pretty. Good ole RVA.
So I apparently never pressed “publish” on this yesterday…🤦
____20 Facts About YOU___
1) My dogs are my children.
2) I’m addicted to buying purses 🙄. As well as cowboy boots.
3) I have a coffee cup collection. (Justin calls it an addiction.)
4) I love to cross stitch. I’m making Justin a stocking for Christmas. (It’s ok…he knows so you can’t spoil it for him 😘).
5) I live to dance. I also love to dance.
6) I go line dancing and country swing dancing in my free time.
7) I’ve been doing color guard and winter guard for 17 years.
8) I moved from the country to the city and I hate it.
9) I hate hip hop, r&b, and rap music. Nowadays you can’t understand what they are talking about and when you look up the lyrics…just ugh.
10) Country music concerts are the best concerts because the artists actually sound like they do on their CDs.
11) My sister is an assistant wine maker at a winery back home. She bottled and sold her own wine!
12) I’d rather stay at home curled up on the couch with a book and the TV on then go out.
13) I’m a night owl. I get my best work done after midnight.
14) I work night shift. See 13.
15) I’m a bartender/mixologist.
16) I’m slowly but surely working on learning flair.
17) I love school supplies.
18) My style is bohemian country chic.
19) My grandpa calls me a redneck hippie.
20) Last but not least, I have the most amazing boyfriend in the whole entire world. He treats me like a Queen and loves me for who I am. I love him more than he knows.
Day 2 is a wish list collage. So let’s test my skills and see if I can do this successfully. 😁
Patricia Nash oh my I would spend my life savings on these bags…they are amazing!
Dan Post Boots are only the best boots for line dancing and country swing. I’ve had my Dance Posts for years and I love them!! Here’s another that I want kinda bad:
Dan Post Boots again because they are THE BEST.
Ok…so that’s all I’ve got for my wish list…y’all know Christmas is coming up 😋.
To be completely honest, this post was so hard to do! There’s not much that I would really spend money on. I can’t wait for day three!
Introduction and Recent Picture
Thirty day #challenge…it’s a little daunting to be honest. I’m gonna buckle down and do it though!
Here we go…
Introductions usually involve your name, age, something about you, etc. I’ve already done that so I’ll start this post off by telling you a little bit about why I’ve decided to do a 30 day challenge. It all started when I decided to create my own #bulletjournal . Premade planners are never what I need or can keep up with so I went to Pinterest…I know…nothing ever comes out like you want it to from Pinterest but I decided to give it a try. It is amazing! I’m making lists, planning my weeks and my months and getting to draw and color the way I want to! I have finally found a planner that I love because I made it!
Anyway…this Bullet Journal thing is keeping me on track in life so far so I decided to start using to keep up with blogging…and it’s working! Well it’s only the first day but I’m seeing an improvement in my want to blog. So I set up a specific page in my bullet journal for a 30 day challenge. Intro over. Haha
The first day also asks for a recent picture of you. So it is above. I don’t take a lot of pictures of myself when I’m not at work anymore so it was hard to find one!
Day 1 done!! Looking forward to the next 29 days!