Something You’ll Miss
Today’s post is about something you would miss. Well, there’s a lot of things I’d miss. I’m not sure if it is talking about if you passed away or if you just came across a bad string of luck. I’m gonna go with the bad string of luck.
1) My Dogs. Period. The end.
2) Justin. I don’t know where I’d be without him.
3) I already miss living in the country.
4) My car. Duh.
I know that’s more than one thing but that’s what I would miss.
So I apparently never pressed “publish” on this yesterday…🤦
____20 Facts About YOU___
1) My dogs are my children.
2) I’m addicted to buying purses 🙄. As well as cowboy boots.
3) I have a coffee cup collection. (Justin calls it an addiction.)
4) I love to cross stitch. I’m making Justin a stocking for Christmas. (It’s ok…he knows so you can’t spoil it for him 😘).
5) I live to dance. I also love to dance.
6) I go line dancing and country swing dancing in my free time.
7) I’ve been doing color guard and winter guard for 17 years.
8) I moved from the country to the city and I hate it.
9) I hate hip hop, r&b, and rap music. Nowadays you can’t understand what they are talking about and when you look up the lyrics…just ugh.
10) Country music concerts are the best concerts because the artists actually sound like they do on their CDs.
11) My sister is an assistant wine maker at a winery back home. She bottled and sold her own wine!
12) I’d rather stay at home curled up on the couch with a book and the TV on then go out.
13) I’m a night owl. I get my best work done after midnight.
14) I work night shift. See 13.
15) I’m a bartender/mixologist.
16) I’m slowly but surely working on learning flair.
17) I love school supplies.
18) My style is bohemian country chic.
19) My grandpa calls me a redneck hippie.
20) Last but not least, I have the most amazing boyfriend in the whole entire world. He treats me like a Queen and loves me for who I am. I love him more than he knows.
Day 2 is a wish list collage. So let’s test my skills and see if I can do this successfully. 😁
Patricia Nash oh my I would spend my life savings on these bags…they are amazing!
Dan Post Boots are only the best boots for line dancing and country swing. I’ve had my Dance Posts for years and I love them!! Here’s another that I want kinda bad:
Dan Post Boots again because they are THE BEST.
Ok…so that’s all I’ve got for my wish list…y’all know Christmas is coming up 😋.
To be completely honest, this post was so hard to do! There’s not much that I would really spend money on. I can’t wait for day three!
Yes, you read that right. Fuck ’em. If you don’t have haters then you aren’t living your life to the fullest.
Gossip and rumors happen but you have to learn how to let it roll off your back. Understand that people talk. Boring people talk about you because you are more beautiful, successful, and intellegent than they will ever be.
I know you’re probably thinking “that is so high school”. You’re right. The people that start this shit are still stuck in high school. They were most likely bullies and had nothing going for them and still don’t, so they resort to spreading rumors and false truths about the successful people around them. They will also be extremely coniving and do things to ruin other people’s livelihoods to get the job that they desire. They know that they have no real skills and have to undermine someone else in order to get where they want to be. Yes, it’s bullshit, but yes it happens. I’ve seen it so many times. We love in a world where no one wants to put effort in anymore, they want the easy way out, or in.
My advice? Stay away from these people. They will talk about you no matter what but if you leave them be to suffer in their own misery, you won’t fuel their fire.
Remember misery loves company. So fuck ’em. Do you and be you and don’t worry about anyone else.