So I apparently never pressed “publish” on this yesterday…🤦
____20 Facts About YOU___
1) My dogs are my children.
2) I’m addicted to buying purses 🙄. As well as cowboy boots.
3) I have a coffee cup collection. (Justin calls it an addiction.)
4) I love to cross stitch. I’m making Justin a stocking for Christmas. (It’s ok…he knows so you can’t spoil it for him 😘).
5) I live to dance. I also love to dance.
6) I go line dancing and country swing dancing in my free time.
7) I’ve been doing color guard and winter guard for 17 years.
8) I moved from the country to the city and I hate it.
9) I hate hip hop, r&b, and rap music. Nowadays you can’t understand what they are talking about and when you look up the lyrics…just ugh.
10) Country music concerts are the best concerts because the artists actually sound like they do on their CDs.
11) My sister is an assistant wine maker at a winery back home. She bottled and sold her own wine!
12) I’d rather stay at home curled up on the couch with a book and the TV on then go out.
13) I’m a night owl. I get my best work done after midnight.
14) I work night shift. See 13.
15) I’m a bartender/mixologist.
16) I’m slowly but surely working on learning flair.
17) I love school supplies.
18) My style is bohemian country chic.
19) My grandpa calls me a redneck hippie.
20) Last but not least, I have the most amazing boyfriend in the whole entire world. He treats me like a Queen and loves me for who I am. I love him more than he knows.
I cannot believe it’s been so long since I have posted anything here. Life has a weird way of catching up to you and before you know it, you’re stuck in traffic. Good news is that traffic always let’s up, it just may take a while.
So I’ve decided to get off the highway for a while
Love, peace, and Blessed Be
Hello out there! It’s been a while! You know how life can catch you in some busy times. It’s been a busy couple of weeks. I have neglected my blog, but I’m back to a point where I can post every day again! Not much has changed, just been working a lot.
I’ve started going to the gym regularly to get back in shape. I found out really quickly that I’m not in the shape I used to be! What prompted me going to the gym is my dancing is suffering because my muscles have gotten weak and my flexibility is almost gone. So I’m hopping back on the yoga train and I’m working out three times a week.
Wish me luck! Keep an eye out for more posts coming soon!
Blessed be to you all!